KATANA™ courses are non-periodically organized for dentists & dental technicians. The courses are being held at training center of Alyans Dental and the participants get a certificate at the end of the organization. The course takes one full working day. The number of participants are limited to 10 people.
KATANA™ courses don't include a social event. The course is strictly limited with the scientific programme.
- General theory & KATANA™ product line
- 3D scanning (intra & extra oral)
- CAD design, CAM process & milling process with CNC machines
- Sinterization, surface-texture, morphological correction, staining/glazing techniques
- "Micro" applications to improve the esthetics
- Simantation protocol
- Certificate ceremony & "KATANA™ approval" offer